Job title: Assessment & Badges Developer
(50% part-time contract)
Contact: if you are interested in this position, please contact philipp AT p2pu DOT org
- Build assessment functionality into Lernanta (P2PU's Django-based online learning platform)
- e.g., Pull out assessment data from users' online interactions on Lernata
- Build badge issuing and management features into Lernata
- Build badge display functionality into Lernata. e.g., display & manage badges in users' Lernata profiles.
- Support assessment and badges creation for University of California Irvine pilot and other P2PU projects
- Front end web development. Skilled with front-end development is crucial.
- API implementation. Being skilled in API implementation is relevant.
- User Interface / User Experience. Experience with UI/UX and design is a plus.
Team and Location
- You will work closely with the Badges & Assessment Lead, the P2PU Tech Lead, and collaborate with developers on the Mozila Open Badges team. Candidates can work anywhere in North / South American or European timezones.
Deadline and Hiring Process
- This is an open ended hiring process – we’ll keep looking until we find the right people. However, we will start interviewing soon. So please get in touch ASAP if you are serious and interested.