- An initial set of high quality courses on beta.p2pu.org
- Build and run the courses
- +- 2 weeks to prepare courses <-- is this realistic
- It should be. I mean, a course that takes longer to set up is not a maneagable course.
- now until 23 November?
- Courses active from 26 November until +- mid/end Jan? Yup - does that work with the plans for the site changes? I think so. We'll need to start gathering feedback earlier than mid/end Jan.
- Courses active for 2-6 weeks - I think 6 is better, but it depends on the way the course is set up (some can run for much longer with very little hands-on from the organiser)
Functionality - what is already set up
- Course basic frame
- content pages
- Social sharing
Functionality - what is still coming
- Course lists (community reviewed/featured/staff picks)
- How do we organize communication between everyone organizing courses?
- Office hours perhaps? Supplemented by a LOT of email?
- Should we maybe organize a dedicate time to do some course development ( during a community call or maybe longer? )
- We used to have a "new course organisers" mailing list, which was great. But maybe less formal than that, and just a bunch of group mails (kind of like the way the mech MOoc sends regular updates out?
- 1. Bekka to continue approaching organisers
- 2. Have at least 6 confirmed by 16th Nov
- 3. In the meantime prepare "instruction manual" (animated guides? How-do text? Need to liase with VMG on this)