P2PU Community Calls
- 8:00 am San Francisco [anchor time, other times may shift with daylight savings]
- (Shared google calendar should always have the correct time)
- We are using Google hangout out for the call. Please see the pad each week and add your gmail address if you have one.
Old notes here: http://pad.p2pu.org/community-old and http://pad.p2pu.org/community2
CALL TOPICS EVERY MONTH
- 1st and 3rd Thursday - General Progress Reports:
- Short calls, using the 4Ps and an I (Progress, Priorities, Problems, Process, Ideas) format that the Tech Call uses. Anyone is welcome, staff will be there for sure. Documentation process stays the same.
- 2nd Thursday of every month - Seminar
- A longer discussion, in which research may be presented, guests talk to us, Schools give us updates, special projects are discussed. All are welcome, documentation will be shared, as well as any readings/videos/links distributed before and after the call.
- School of Open call held after Seminar call at 9am San Francisco time: http://pad.p2pu.org/p/school-of-open-call
- Last Thursday of every month - All Hands.
- We work, for an hour, together, on something. It might be tagging or de-spamming, writing static copy or dong course reviews. If you have something to suggest for one of these sessions, let us know on the Etherpad.
ARCHIVE OF CALL NOTES
TEMPLATE FOR NOTES:
List of Projects:
- MOOC Maker (Dirk)
- P2PU Homepage (Erika)
- Courses UX (Dirk)
- P2PU Internal Tech (Dirk)
- Boston Workshop (Bekka)
- Lab Reports (Bekka)
- Communications (Bekka)
- Offline MOOC (Karen)
- Assessment Framework (Vanessa)
- Badges platform (Vanessa)
- Data Explorer Mission 2 (Vanessa)
- P2PU Strategy 2013 (Philipp)
- Python MOOC (???)
- School of Open (Jane)
- School of Ed (Karen)
- School of Data (Question about how to list here - managed independently)
- Music MOOC (TBD)
- New Projects (Philipp)
- Progress (what we've been working on)
- Priorities (focus next week)
- Problems (walls we ran into on the way)
- Process (org stuff)
- Ideas (on the horizon)